Thursday, February 01, 2007

...boring post...


We had the Board booth today. I wore a paper bag and a tie. The RRRR raffled a can of soup. We had trivia contests.

I also went to a presentation by Dr. Slife. It made me feel all existential about science. That feeling is uncomfortable. I like my niche of empiricism.

I changed the layout of my blog today. I like it better now. It's green. It also doesn't feel like a zillion other blogs. A little customization goes a long way. I found a really neat picture (see above) on an old friend's blog. It's gorgeous. Especially if I could fit it in in the original dimensions.

5 comments:

The Chalice of Evil said...

That raffle was pretty dang exciting. I'm glad I could be there.

Heather said...

I think you helped me find a new artist to admire.

See:
http://www.deviantart.com/print/396743/

N.F. said...

I think your new blog look is great!

Allie said...

Hey love! I really like the new look! It was exciting to see you at the booth. :o) You're always just fun to be around. You'll have to keep us updated about CAMP, too! LOL, I love that acronym for him. Basically, you win. ^.^

Thirdmango said...

I came to the booth, but not when you were there. :(