Wednesday, January 17, 2007

NT

Oh. My. Goodness. I am even a bigger nerd than I ever thought possible. I just finished making a spreadsheet (a spreadsheet!) of the number of times the General Authorities cited the New Testament, Book of Mormon, and D&C/PGP. I should have included the OT in there too, because now I feel like it wasn't complete. But here's some of the data (don't use any of this for anything official, chances are I miscounted a few):
BoM NT D&C/PGP TOTAL

TOTAL 179 147 120 446
RATIO 0.4 0.33 0.27





Pages 531 403 336
RATIO 0.34 0.36 0.36

This is so exciting! I like it when I can think I'm doing original research!

2 comments:

Tangerine said...

Ha! This wouldn't have anything to do with a certain paper that we had to write for a certain class this week...?

Rachel Helps said...

hehe... nothing at all ;-)