Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New blog up

Okay! I have made a new private blog, which is here. Right now it has a bunch of wedding photos up. I've invited some immediate family members whose e-mail addresses I know. I'm not sure, but do you have to have a gmail account to read a private blog? If so, just tell me your gmail address and I can add it to the permissions list. If I know who you are I will grant reading permission. If I don't know who you are I might ask you about that. My current plan is to still post some things to this blog and then link from this blog when I make a new post on the private/family blog. That way you can still subscribe to this RSS feed and get updates of a sort.

3 comments:

Genuine Draft said...

I want to be added. scottlandyar@gmail.com

Tiff said...

I just want to see the photos! You dont' have to add me since it's a family thing, but let me take a look. haha. :)

Christina said...

Oooh, I'd love to be added!
Stinavw [at] gmail