Sunday, December 20, 2009

December Sunshine

Oh, I went to a luncheon party today and ate outside in the sunshine. I love going outside to eat and just chat. Maybe I should try drinking hot chocolate outside in the snow when I get back...but I don't think it would be the same.

I watched Star Wars: A New Hope again, but with new eyes. Every time I watch that movie Luke becomes more a more of a kid to me. See part 10, around 8 minutes - hilarious.
Han: "Do you think a guy like me-"
Luke: "No."
I like how Han just smiles.

We have an actual Christmas tree! With presents! And we're making Christmas cookies next week!

1 comment:

Andrea Landaker said...

Hey, you must be home! I'm jealous, but I guess if I can hold on for another week I'll be joining you soon!

I totally know what you mean about Star Wars. All the parts I thought was boring as a kid are now the best parts, and all my favorite parts as a kid are now the boring parts . . .