Monday, August 13, 2007

google chat conversation as poetry

I can tell you a story about something disguisting I ate
remember how I bought that Rice Roni?
I bought it because it had the Golden Gate Bridge on the box.
ah, yes?
well I fixed it tonight
it said to saute the rice and vermicelli
so I did
then I was supposed to put in some water
and I almost burned myself
with all the steam
when it was finally done I was really hungry
but it was so salty
and the vegetables were dubiously real
and not very present
I ate half a bowl while watching TV
(and I can eat some pretty gross things while watching TV)
and I couldn't take anymore
it was an insult to my tastebuds
I should throw out the rest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a funky google chat. Especially if the line breaks mean the speaker changes. yeah, I have no clue why they make everything so salty now. That's happened to me also.

Andrea Landaker said...

Sounds like you're well on your way to becoming a foodie . . . :-)